HDS Live Bundle - 2 -12" Displays
|Availability:||Call to Pre-Order|
HDS Live Bundle - 2 -12" Displays, AI 3-In-1 T/M Transducer, Point 1 GPS, LR-1 Remote & Cabling
HDS-12 LIVE with C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display -- including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 ready
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-performance quad-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount Transducer
See structure and cover with a level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs – all at a greater distance from your boat. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal™ Smart Target view that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
- More refined detail and better range than any other imaging technology
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan
- Easier target identification with FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + 455/800kHz frequencies
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, Elite Ti2 and Simrad NSS evo3 and GO series displays
High-Sensitivity GPS/GLONASS Antenna with Built-in Compass Deliver Faster, More Accurate Position-Update Rates For Smoother Chartplotting Functionality
The Lowrance Point-1 antenna provides best-in-class GPS/GLONASS positioning along with industry-leading, 10Hz GPS performance for smooth and accurate location updates. Equipped with an integrated electronic compass with GPS, the antenna provides accurate heading for stable chart orientation in the Heading Up mode, improved Course Over Ground at low speeds and radar overlay on your chart. All of these features are possible with affordable module options that easily connect through an NMEA 2000® network.
LR-1 Remote Controller
Control your HDS LIVE display from anywhere on your boat with the Lowrance LR-1 Remote Controller. Mark waypoints and zoom in/zoom out using preprogrammed keys and access up to five user-programmable favorites without ever touching your HDS LIVE display. The LR-1 connects to HDS LIVE via Bluetooth_ and features simple, short- and long-press programming functionality, making it easy to save your favorite functions to the remote.
25' Ethernet Cable & NMEA Starter Kit
Network starter kit. Includes 2 terminating resistors (TR-120M-RD, TR-120F-RD), two T-connectors (N2K-T-RD), one 2 ft extension cable (N2KEXT-2RD), and one 15 ft extension cable (N2KEXT-15RD), and a power node (N2K-PWR-RD).