YOLOtek - Gen3 POWERStick 53 Inch
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
YOLOtek - POWERStick 53" Navigation Light Base Powered Action Camera Extension Mounting Stick
PowerStick-53" (USBx2) is what the pros use to hold & power their GoPro, VIRB, or other action camera. Plugs right into your navigation light port on back or front of your boat, so you NEVER have to worry about missing the shot of your PB because of a dead battery.
Extends approximately 34" to 53" with a ball & joint mount for great points of view. Made from beautifully anodized aircraft grade aluminum with dual channels for strength. Perfect for the "Looping" feature on your GoPro, so you can Set-It-and-Forget-It! Official Power Mount Provider of MLF (Major League Fishing) & FLW. Selected as one of the TOP 10 Products at the Bassmaster Classic. Don't miss the shot, get PowerStick-53"!
Securely mounts for speeds up to 70MPH with Threaded Locking Collar/Port or Guide Screw Locking Navlight Port. Fully compress sections for high speed. NOTE: Pressure/Cam (Non-Thread) ports are rated trolling only, do NOT motor. Replace Pressure/Cam (No-Thread) port with Threaded Port or Guide Screw Locking Port for motoring and high speed.
- Complete redesigned power unit with RAM mount like ball and joint. (Moved from ¾” aluminum ball and joint to a full 1” plastic-on-plastic for tighter grip.)
- Even more waterproof with USB covers closed or Silicone Rainproof Putty. (USB housing is completely separate from ball closure.)
- 20% more sturdy when fully extended.
- Camera mount platform completely round, for better fit and more beautiful.
- Includes a 3rd locking collar (Attwood LightArmor) that fits many new boats
- Guide Screw cuts its own thread, for tighter fit.
- Packaging has expanded information on different navigation light ports, usage and instructions.
- Camera NOT included