Garmin Echomap Chirp Ultra 122sv W/GT54UHD
|Availability:||Call to Pre-Order|
ECHOMAP™ Ultra 122sv with GT54UHD
ECHOMAP™ Ultra 122sv with GT54UHD-TM Transducer
Equipped with Our Premium Sonar Capabilities
- 12” keyed-assist touchscreen combo includes all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in support for the full line of Panoptix™ sonars and the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, including Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more
The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 12” keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing. It includes an all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. It also supports optional premium BlueChart® g3 charts and BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics®.
Panoptix Sonar Support
The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv combo also supports optional Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Share Sonar, Waypoints and Routes
Have more than one unit? You can share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Upgrade to the Best Maps on the Water
Upgrade the preloaded worldwide basemap to optional premium BlueChart g3 charts or BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics, which add Auto Guidance¹ technology that uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to easily calculate routes and see a suggested path to follow.
The Ultimate Connected Boating App
Built in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications² on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Take Your ECHOMAP Ultra with You
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv with worldwide basemap
- GT54UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2 (large connector)
- Transducer Ports: 1 (12 Pin)
- NMEA 2000® Port: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
|Transducer Included:||GT54UHD- SideVu, DownVu and HW Chirp|